Quality Control Representative
We are seeking Customer Service Assurance Rep to provide quality control assessment for a local company to assist with assuring that their marketing activities are in compliance with school, state and national guidelines.
Position will encompass posing as a consumer speaking with sales representatives over the phone and in-person acting out different scenarios to learn how the Sales Force responds to different demographic and financial situations.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Self starter
- Ability to manage self
- Computer Literate (Word, Internet)
- Strong organizational skills
- Savvy and street-smart personality
- Able to be flexible and versatile in changing appearances
- Ability to complete assignments on time.
- Some College plus but not necessary
- Experience in auditing, retail, or field marketing/sales a plus
- Valid Driver’s License or some form of ID
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Telephone (Cell phone prefer)
This position is part-time and per-deem we pay $100.00 per shop plus .45 per mile to and from the shopper home and the site.
o Each assessment is defined as
* Phone assessment plus report
* In-person assessment plus report
* All reports will be done on-line
To apply for this position CLICK HERE.
Complete the application and one of our representatives will call you to review your application.
Note: All prices in US Dollars